Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!
Things I liked:
- THIS is what a sequel should be like. Improvements in just about every conceivable area.
- Graphically stunning in pretty much every department.
- Gameplay is a solid mix of stealth, action, adventure and puzzle-solving.
- Cinematics are entertaining, and characters are rich and well-presented.
- Top-notch replayability. User-friendly chapter select with highest difficulty completed shown, and an amazing host of post-completion content such as skins, cheats/modifiers (low-gravity!) and weapon spawning.
- Perfect pacing and delivery of all gameplay elements. Some pretty adrenaline-fueled chase segments.
Things I didn't like:
- A rather disappointing and trivial final boss fight which didn't mesh well with the rest of the game.
- Enemies have pin-point grenade accuracy.
Game Traits applied to Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3) by Fruitlewp