Game Night!: This weekend! https://www.facebook.com/events/317792721696252/
It's an alright game - as a shooter it's a little ordinary, but the vehicle segments are near-perfect (as they've always been).
What I liked:
- Decent graphics with some pretty awesome scenery.
- Vehicle segments are the best part; especially with multiple players.
- Full-campaign cooperative play!
- I loved the drop-in/drop-out multiplayer, as well as the ability to play with both a local splitscreen player and those online.
- Sound / voice-acting is quite good.
What I didn't like:
- As a first-person-shooter, it borders on average. Nothing special in that department.
- Repetitive gameplay; only the vehicle segments manage to keep things exciting.
- Whilst I appreciate the streamed experience, the loading times are a little undesirable each time you load it up for some coop.
- Multiplayer still feels a little unrefined.
- Honestly just feels like Halo 2 with Bloom effects. Very little innovation here, as whilst the vehicle segments are definitely key favourites, the game's predecessor had them as well.
Game Traits applied to Halo 3 (X360) by Fruitlewp